Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HOW TO EAT AN OREO BY SHAUGNASSY

Doesn't the sound of vanilla OREO with the crunchy good OREO cookie with the silky good vanila cream make your mouth water? Do you want to know how to eat a tasty good vanilla OREO cookie? Well, here is how I eat a vanilla OREO with vanilla cream that tastes good.

First, when I get a vanila cookie, I pour myself a glass of creamy milk. I get a plastic white plate. So I slowly turn the top of the cookie off of the cream. After that, I dunk the top in the milk until there are vanilla cookie crumbs are in it. Then I take tiny bites off the top.

Right after that, I try not to break the cream as I slowly take the cream off the bottom. I dip the cream in the milk and eat it. It is so tasty. So then I do what I did with the top of the OREO to the bottom. That's how I eat a vanilla OREO. Next time we meet, you can tell me how you eat a vanilla OREO cookie.

0 Comments: